Description de l'offre
Device Ad Products is a business initiative focused on monetizing Amazon owned and operated devices. To do this, we are building a premium advertising platform that is unlike any that exists today. This is a strategic initiative for the company, and we are growing quickly. Our group functions as a start-up within Amazon, and offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer to join our Device Ad Platform to work on a new Audio Ad Solution. This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented, entrepreneurial individual who enjoys working on large scale, high performance, data processing and real-time optimization problems.
You will need to think creatively and strategically about our business, and work together with other engineers, technical program managers, and product managers to identify and execute on the most promising opportunities. You will be responsible for defining high-level architecture, for writing world-class software, and for helping us to continually adjust and improve our software development practices and processes.
Join us, and be a part of this highly motivated, cooperative and fun-loving team!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl