Description de l'offre
Come and be part of the AWS Supply Chain team and build systems that enable AWS to rapidly grow and continue to be the pioneer and widely recognized leader in Cloud Computing, and have direct and immediate impact on the hundreds of thousands developers and businesses around the world who use AWS every day.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems are at heart of ensuring that we can provide our customers with the right computing services, in the right region, at the right time! The SCM team is responsible for building inventory and warehouse management systems that enable control of our global footprint for our hyper-growth cloud and automate the orchestration required to ensure physical and financial control of inventory.
As a software development engineer on the team, you will be responsible guiding your team through the design, development, testing, and deployment of a range of products. In addition, you will help build the roadmaps for software teams, developing cutting edge experiences. You will have sound technical acumen, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and hire, build, and develop your team. You are a true owner - you are deeply interested in product design and you innovate relentlessly on behalf of our customers. We have a very flat team structure and offer a unique opportunity for technical leaders who want to work closely with the business in defining, designing, building and operating products that are used by millions of customers.
· Participate in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful large-scale systems and services in support of our fulfillment operations and the businesses they support.
· Participate in the definition of secure, scalable, and low-latency services and efficient physical processes.
· Work in expert cross-functional teams delivering on demanding projects.
· Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
· Understand system interdependencies and limitations.
· Share knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
· 2+ years of hands on software development in any modern object oriented language : Java/Ruby/C++/C# or equivalent
· Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field, or alternatively 5+ years relevant industry software development experience
· Experience with open source technologies (such as with Unix/Linux, Spring)