Description de l'offre
Are you interested in building high-performance, globally scalable Financial systems that support Amazon's current and future growth? Do you want to help create a system that provides instant visibility into one of the world's largest financial systems? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation?
Amazon Finance Technology is looking for a driven software development engineer who can help us create the next generation of distributed, scalable financial systems tosupport Amazon's current and future business needs. Our systems process Amazon Payables in real time, scaling to thousands or millions of transactions per day. We are building the next generation of the platform that will allow Amazon to continue growing and innovating as we approach a trillion-dollar company.
You should be a hardcore software developer who loves to code and isn't afraid of taking on big challenges. Qualified candidates are familiar with object-oriented design, and should have practical experience in building distributed systems in a multi-tenent microservice-oriented architecture. Ideal candidates will be experts in Java and Linux; qualified candidates should have practical experience in Java, C++, Python, or other object-oriented languages.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of professional experience
· Self-directed, ability to multi-task, sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
· Proven object oriented design skills and able to find creative scalable solutions to difficult problems
· Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, internet security fundamentals and designing for performance, scalability and availability
· Experience in supporting high-traffic, high-throughput, distributed real-time systems and services
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
· Proficiency in an object-oriented programming language such as C++, Java, or Python