Description de l'offre
Amazon Logistics is seeking a world-class software development engineer (a Architect) that will architect and design large scale systems that process billions of transactions. In this role you will play the architect role for large scale software development projects that involve multiple technical and business teams across different continents. You will have the opportunity to learn the internal workings of Amazon's state-of-the-art Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Transportation and Customer Service systems. You will be part of the team that makes history by developing a new business, which may be a new growth area for Amazon after Prime, AWS and etc.
Our engineers are top-notch software developers who love listening to the customers, working as a team, and proactively taking the lead whenever necessary. In this role, you will have an opportunity to own design and influence the roadmap of key Amazon Operations systems. You will help build a team culture around practices that are fast, nimble and pragmatic.
Your work would be cross-functional involving partnering with other teams in Amazon, including Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Transportation, Customer Service and Finance teams. We are looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who is ready to own a problem and passionately drive successful implementation. We want someone who is a quick learner and ready to learn and adopt latest computer science technologies.
Come join the team that has the company talking!
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 3+ years of software development experience in object-oriented design and coding in Java or C++
· Strong understanding of object oriented design and concepts
· Strong understanding of database theory and experience with at least one relational or non-relational data store technology
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
· Obsession with quality and customer experience - Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly