Description de l'offre
Software development engineer
Device Ad Products is a business initiative focused on monetizing Amazon owned and operated devices. To do this, we are building a premium advertising platform that is unlike any that exists today. This is a strategic initiative for the company, and we are growing quickly. Our group functions as a start-up within Amazon, and offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
As a Software Development Engineer on our team, you will have an opportunity to build device platform within Android ecosystem for Amazon’s Own and Operated Fire OS Devices. This device platform enables millions of customers on FireOS devices to interact with rich ad-experiences built on Amazon’s ad platform. Your day to day responsibilities would involve –
1. Participating in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
2. Translating functional requirements into robust, efficient, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture.
3. Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing technology, software products and tools.
4. Mentor junior development engineers.
Join us, and be a part of this highly motivated, cooperative and fun-loving team!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl