Description de l'offre
Do you want to be in the center of the service that make it easier for thousands of developers and dev ops engineers all over the world to characterize the performance and behavior of their micro-service based systems when running within AWS?
AWS X-Ray enables AWS customers to instrument their services and trace requests through their code as well as the underlying AWS services
on which they may run. It displays a service map of all contributing service elements within the easy to use console experience and allows the diagnosis of high API latencies and/or errors by descending into the details of any individual request. Our mission is to deliver and scale such a service to very large numbers of customers each of whom may be running at extremely large request rates.
The AWS X-Ray is looking to talented software developers who are passionate about distributed system challenges and want to work on some of the best technologies that AWS has to offer while bringing visibility to customers applications within the cloud.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for:
· Building services and tooling which allow AWS X-Ray customers to instrument their micro-service based implementations at very large scale and be able to explore stored traces in near real-time.
· Offer the capabilities across a broad range of languages and integrating with other AWS services
· Working with multiple teams within AWS and Amazon to build solutions that add tremendous value to them and their customers.
· Building a distributed web service that follows modern design patterns, scales horizontally and vertically and presents an on-going set of API's and features
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in Software Development.
· Knowledge of multiple programming languages such as Java, Go, Python, Ruby, or other.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills.
· Required bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.