Description de l'offre
The FinTech Team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operations to gather requirements and collaborate with technology teams to solve business problems. As part of the role, you have to design, develop and maintain FinTech systems.
Your solutions will impact our customers directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
· - Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years overall development/technical support experience.
- Strong object oriented development knowledge in C++ and/or Java.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- documentation skills