Private Brands (Amazon Brands such as Wickedly Prime, Amazon Elements, Mama Bear, Happy Belly, Presto!) is one of the top initiatives with Amazon Retail with aggressive business goals in terms of product discoverability, customer acquisition and retention. Our vision is to provide value to Amazon customers through highly-rated, highly-profitable products. The Private Brands tech team is seeking SDEs who are willing to work with high complexity platforms with aggressive priorities. Most of the initiatives require continued and efficient deep dive and development with Amazon core retail systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead tech teams and build creative technology solutions that positively grow this emerging business, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As a tech leader of the team, you will:
· Influence and own Private Brands software architecture. Identify where to simplify, optimize, reduce overhead, and/or where solutions may be extensible.
· Deliver large/complex software system with effective scaling.
· Drive cross team collaboration. Tackles ambiguous problems partnering with business stakeholders.
· Improve the discoverability for Private Brands products in different channels by leveraging big data. Find smart ways to recommend Private Brands products. Scale the technical solutions.
· Be the technical expert on different retail platforms such as product search, detail page, post add-to-cart, deals, emails, product similarity/recommendations, Prime, pricing, content management and product catalog.