Description de l'offre
The Kindle Reader team is looking for an analytical and technically skilled Software Development Engineer who can join our team and be at the forefront of revolutionizing the way we look at our business.
Amazon is looking for exceptional, motivated software engineers to work with Kindle organization.
Take an exciting and challenging role on a team that is innovating on the reading experience on Mobile and Tablets for millions of Amazon customers. Work with world-class engineers, business leaders, and other talented engineering teams while you design, architect, and code for the backend infrastructure that power the Kindle application on Fire, Android and iOS. Our team develops cutting edge Kindle applications that are at the forefront of reinventing our customer's reading experience on any device.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented software engineers who have experience building mission-critical, high volume applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
· Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against schedules
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system features
· Designs scalable software systems that solve key business problems and contribute to scaling the business
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to manage small and medium-sized technical projects with minimal supervision
· Track record of designing and building complex software system
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· 3+ years of experience building production software
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals
· Deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture