Description de l'offre
Our vision is to offer a world-class Developer experience that enables Amazon and external Developers to innovate rapidly on behalf of Selling Partners. Marketplace is one Amazon’s fastest growing business with more than 50% of all items currently sold originating from third-party sellers.
We are designing a control plane to service trillions of calls every year. We are building an application store to provide a one-stop shop for all Selling Partner application needs. For Developers building applications, we are building a comprehensive software development experience.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager (TPM) to join our team. You will work in a fast-paced environment and take on unique challenges that will have a highly visible impact on our growing business. You will have the opportunity to participate in the design of exciting new projects from the ground up and overcome complex technical, business and customer experience challenges at scale.
You will be responsible for collecting business and technical requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, establishing and driving plans from design to release, and managing technically complex programs and launches at scale. You will be a catalyst for effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple geographically separated groups delivering jointly on highly-visible mission-critical systems.
You will contribute to our success with your hands-on project management skills, deep technical expertise, good understanding of business, and excellent leadership skills.
Our team offers great opportunities for self-driven and results-oriented individuals who are not afraid of big challenges, love to innovate, are focused on excellent customer experiences, and can successfully drive programs from start to finish.
· Self-starter with the drive and conviction to do things right the first time.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience writing and presenting to an executive audience.
· Strong hands-on experience with new product introduction processes and project management.
· Strong people and leadership skills with a proven ability to influence others, reach alignment and obtain commitments from teams with different priorities and constraints in order to successfully achieve program goals.
· Well-developed business and technical skills. Ability to effectively understand tradeoffs between business and technology while never losing sight of the customer experience.
· Extensive hands-on experience working across multiple disciplines with a proven track record of being able to learn new technologies and contribute to ideas and initiatives.
· 3+ years of hands-on software development experience.
· 5-7 years as a Technical Program Manager managing and delivering large software projects on time and on budget for mission critical systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.