Description de l'offre
Ever wondered what's involved in enabling millions of sellers to sell their products around the world? Amazon's Fulfillment Services group does just that - building the software platform and applications necessary for sellers to manage their business on Amazon.
You'll be building cutting edge and highly distributed systems to support merchants around the world selling on Amazon in mobile and desktop experiences. You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial culture defining and building the next generation of a order experience for 3rd party merchants. Selling on Amazon is one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon.com with about one-third of all items currently sold originating from 3rd party merchants.
This Software Development position is for Fulfillment Merchant Ordering group, where innovation and latest technologies merge to build brand new features and capabilities for sellers and end customers.
If you are a sharp software engineer with a creative flare, strong problem-solving skills, a solid computer science foundation and the desire to be an individual contributor to Amazon's next generation technology, we want to talk with you. Come be part of the team redefining how best to sell on the Internet!
This SDE position is for Amazon Fulfillment Services, working on multiple new projects from the scratch in 2018. We are working on multiple new initiatives to enable sellers to serve business customers effectively build next generation platforms. Projects we are working on are MFN Prime, B2B experiences, Mobile app, expanding the India business as well as platform improvements across all our services to make them more config driven using new AWS technologies.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 2+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C# or C++