Description de l'offre
Have you ever wondered how Amazon is able to combine multiple items into your shipment, no matter what items you choose to order? Ever wondered how Amazon can get orders to customers in under an hour? Ever wondered what technologies drive Amazon inventory logistics? If so, how would you like to be in the driver's seat delivering the software powering these abilities? If you love solving complex problems and designing systems that work at a large scale, while working alongside the smartest minds, this might be the right opportunity for you.
The Amazon Fulfillment Technologies (AFT) Transfers team develops software that executes movement of more than a billion units of transfers between fulfillment centers annually. We improve selection and reduce costs for our customers by moving inventory pro-actively and re-actively to where the customers need it.
The AFT Transfers team is looking for highly talented software engineers to help build fast, scalable systems to execute inventory moves across fulfillment centers. If you are a strong software engineer with a wide range of skills and interests then we want to talk to you. A successful candidate for this position will be able to build new software from the ground up, create pragmatic solutions for complex business problems, enjoy working closely with operations staff to optimize physical processes, and be willing to occasionally travel to Amazon fulfillment centers around the world.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer - F/M/V/D
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
· At least 3+ years work experience in a related field
· Demonstrated proficiency with Java, C++, or similar modern programming language.
· Solid expertise in data structures and algorithms
· Experience with relational and non-relational databases such as Oracle or DynamoDB
· Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
· Experience with designing, building and deploying scalable; highly available systems