Description de l'offre
Are you interested in being part of a fast paced technology company offering the next generation of online payment systems and services? Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce.
Our Payments Group is looking for a motivated individual to join our Payments Experience Technology Team in Seattle, Washington. The selected candidate will act as a Software Development Engineer, designing and developing software solutions with an emphasis on enabling rapid integration and zero/low cost feature expansion for clients of the payments services within Amazon. This wide ranging role has exciting opportunities all the way from Front End UI elements to backend high throughput, high availability services and Database components. Experience with Scala, Machine Learning or CX design is beneficial.
We are seeking sharp, talented, and energetic software development engineers to help us meet our ambitious objectives.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
• 2+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl