Description de l'offre
Amazon Video designs and builds user interfaces using the latest web technologies, to enable viewers to watch content across a wide range of TVs, connected devices and games consoles. The company passionately believes in combining the two key new media disciplines, design and development, to produce user interfaces of extraordinary elegance and power. We are looking for software developers to join our creative and supportive team based in London as we work to build a new version of the customer interface using the latest technologies
You'll be working with some of the biggest international studios and brands, as well as our own IP. You will be working with a team of collaborative, forward thinking individuals, and you'll be able to bring unique and creative ideas to every discussion. Using our in-house and open source frameworks you will develop scalable and maintainable applications for TVs and consoles, as well as working with designers to rapidly prototype ideas and concept UIs. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about technology and application development, people who keep up with the latest advances.
· Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
· Highly proficient in at least one of Java, C++, C#, Objective-C.
· Evidence of working with algorithms, data-structures, efficiency, concurrency, performance optimization.
· Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
· OS fundamentals and systems architecture.
· Cloud computing, large-scale and high-availability distributed architecture.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal English communications skills.