Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon.com. Identity and Access Management (IAM) has been strategic to AWS from the early years. We are pioneers in areas such as identity management, access control, security, and providing fundamental platform capabilities to all AWS services.
Now we are embarking on a new initiative to further expand the portfolio of AWS Identity services to embrace the new era of mobile applications and Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices. As AWS continues to grow rapidly, we are building the next generation of IAM platform that is best suited for the cloud in the future. This is an area that requires building some of the largest massive scale distributed systems in the world. It represents a unique opportunity to contribute in developing Tier-0 platform services for AWS from the ground zero with security, scalability, high availability, and low latency in mind from day 1.
We are looking for software development engineers who take pride in tackling hardest challenges, excel at working in an agile environment, and get excited about owning critical platform services that serve customers globally every second of the day. You will own design, implementation, testing, deployment, and operation of the new global distributed systems that are core to all AWS services.
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com/
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals
- Deep experience in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C# or Java and mastery of object-oriented design
- Experience with distributed systems
- The ability to translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality