Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an
infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS, you can
requisition compute power, storage, and other services – paying as you
go for only the resources you need. AWS Glue is a cloud-based data transformation and integration service that simplifies the data preparation process for analytics. AWS Glue automates the tedious, labor-intensive tasks of building data lakes and authoring and maintaining extract-transform-and-load (ETL) pipelines. This allows customers to spend their time focusing on their data and business insights.
Joining the AWS Glue organization gives you the opportunity to:
· Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
· Solve challenging problems that will revolutionize database computing in the cloud
· Build a product that will leverage the scale of resources available in the cloud
· Work for a company that’s a recognized leader in the cloud computing space
· Be involved in the fast growing, big data space
We are looking for developers to work on the next generation big data systems that will transform data management on AWS and across the industry. They should have a passion for building large-scale data-intensive systems and distributed systems. Experience with large scale data analytics, big data platforms, highly available/fault tolerant systems, replicated data storage, and operating complex services running in the cloud are all pluses.
In this role, you will have responsibility for:
· Translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
· Coding and testing complex system components
· Participating in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
· Working with other teams to deliver and operate large scale, distributed services in the cloud
· Overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance
· Mentoring other engineers, defining our challenging technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team
· 2+ years experience writing large scale systems in Python and/or Java. C/C++ is a plus.
· Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience