Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the largest public cloud provider and also the fastest growing. QuickSight is a fast business analytics service to build visualizations, perform ad-hoc analysis, and quickly get business insights from data. The service is geared to build disruptive technology in the big data analysis and visualization space.
Developers at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end, and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world. Join a team of super smart, passionate developers who think big and have fun.
We're an agile, passionate independent team looking for a talented experienced Software Development Engineer to help build our next generation of mobile apps. Quicksight is looking to build best in class mobile apps which make consuming data on the go an intuitive and delightful experience.
We value diversity of backgrounds as we believe writing software is a learning process and that innovation is driven by learners, not knowers. We are looking for a dynamic SDE with the drive and enthusiasm to build with us the next generations of our products.
As a Software Development Engineer at QuickSight you will:
* Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
* Work in an Agile (Scrum) environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
* Drive best practices and engineering excellence
* Establish architectural principles, selecting design patterns and mentoring team members on their appropriate application
* Perform development and maintenance of key system features
* Participate in the entire software lifecycle including but not limited to requirements gathering, prototyping, design, implementation, testing, release, documentation, and maintenance.