Description de l'offre
Does cloud scale excite you? Do you enjoy working on distributed systems? Do you look forward to innovating based on modern architectures? Do you like to contribute, both technically and as a leader in a team? Come join us to build the future of cloud management !!!
AWS Systems Manager is one of the fastest growing services in AWS, managing millions of EC2 instances and other resources every day. AWS Systems Manager is a set of services for managing resources safely and securely at scale in AWS. Systems Manager simplifies resource and application management, shortens time to detect and resolve operational problems, provides a unified user interface to view operational data from multiple AWS services, and allows users to automate operational tasks. Managing mission-critical infrastructure in the cloud in a reliable way is absolutely important to AWS customers and we are a core part of that story. IT administrators and DevOps engineers rely on us to help them manage their infrastructure, track the configuration and compliance of their AWS resources.
We are looking for experienced Software Development Engineers (SDE) who are excited by the opportunity to help deliver the next wave of capabilities in AWS Systems Manager. If you are a software engineer who is enthusiastic about cutting-edge technologies and loves solving challenging problems, we want you on our team. You will own new capabilities from design through execution to deployment and support, using the best of available tools, including AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Elastic Search, and NoSql. You will also have the opportunity to interact with many other critical AWS services. You will maintain a very high quality bar and ensure high availability in all AWS regions across the world. Finally, you will have the chance to work with, and influence, a world-class team of engineers.
Where can I learn about Systems Manager ?
• Official Systems Manager Page (https://aws.amazon.com/systems-manager/)
• AWS Management Tools Blog (https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/mt/)
• Videos on AWS Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwS8lssaY_k&list=PLhr1KZpdzukeH5jKyYi55ef9tEWAllypB)
• reInvent 2017 Session - Embrace DevOps and Learn How to Automate Operations (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS8cuSLXNi4)
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· 2+ years professional software engineering experience
· Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
· Proven track record delivering high quality software on time
· Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities in the face of ambiguity