Description de l'offre
Just think about what it takes to process the tens of millions of financial transactions that are generated each day as millions of purchases are made, as thousands of suppliers are paid, as inventory moves in and out of warehouses, and as vendors are paid! Are you interested in solving these high volume challenges while pushing the leading edge of cloud computing in the enterprise? Then have we got the opportunity for you!
We need strong, innovative engineers to help us mold cloud computing technologies (SQS, S3, SNS, SDB) into the secure, scalable global enterprise financial integration platform that will serve Amazon for the next decade. The complexity of our project requires a team of developers who are interested in working on large scale, highly distributed systems and who can bring new ideas with the confidence to put them to the test as we change the transmission on the rapidly moving bus that is Amazon.
In our space, the academic topics of cloud computing, continuous business activity monitoring, performance optimization, data mining, systems engineering, workflow and high-volume transaction processing meet the practical, real-world demands of global financial reporting. We do a lot of tough thinking here and we have great fun doing it.
We are looking to build a cohesive, team-oriented group of developers with someone who shares a passion for developing great software and has the desire to take their technical career to the next level. If you like solving big hairy complex problems, in a challenging environment, we would love to talk with you.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java and/or C++ developer with exceptional software system design, problem solving, and object-oriented coding skills.
- You should be comfortable with scripting, proficient in the Unix environment, and capable in SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise information systems, service oriented architectures, and operational data stores.
- Experience with distributed transaction-processing systems or asynchronous messaging technology is a must.
- A degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field with 2+ years of experience.