Description de l'offre
Are you interested in guiding key business decisions for one of Amazon’s significant and growing customer-focused businesses? The Amazon Video Advertising team has a number of innovative and patentable projects in our queue that promise to bring Amazon a lot of positive attention. We build everything from the video player experience to the highly scalable services systems to power full stack video solutions. Engineers are given the unique opportunity to build features that scale across key pages on Amazon. This includes the homepage, search experience and detail pages.
Building a great, engaging video experience is a full stack problem. We strive to surface the most relevant video to customers with the best picture quality. This is a full stack problem that involves:
· Video content delivery and ingestion
· Adaptive bitrate streaming technologies (HLS and MPEG-DASH)
· Real time video analytics
· Video relationships and ranking
· Video content analysis with machine learning
We want to build a video platform to re-imagine Amazon as a video-centric destination. If you love being customer centric, thinking big, moving fast, this is the position for you!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl