Description de l'offre
Help us push the availability and reliability of cloud infrastructure to new heights!
AWS Infrastructure is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer to build next generation monitoring software for our data centers. If you are an experienced software developer interested in defining and delivering new services to help fuel the explosive growth of AWS then this is the job for you.
As a Software Development Engineer working within AWS Infrastructure, you will:
· Develop tools and services to automate data center monitoring
· Have end-to-end ownership of projects
· Work closely with our internal customers
· Drive operational excellence
· Have the opportunity to work on full stack of the technology (i.e. UI, middle-tier, back end database)
· Use available AWS related technology to build innovation solution to challenging problems
Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong sense of ownership, adapts quickly to new technologies, and has high career growth potential. The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment is essential.
Work hard, have fun, make history!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· 3+ years of experience in the job offered or related occupations of Software Development Engineer
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Experience developing in at least one of: Java, Python, C++