Description de l'offre
Are you interested in building tools and services to enhance the way customers create, deploy and manage their applications using Amazon Web Services? Do you enjoy working with a variety of AWS Services while developing customer-facing solutions?
AWS Service Catalog makes it easy for organizations to govern their resources at scale. Administrators can create and manage enterprise resources such as EC2 instances, EBS volumes, and RDS databases. Service Catalog gives developers and administrators an easy way to create and manage the lifecycles of collections of related resources, enabling enterprises to build sophisticated dev-ops solutions.
As a member of our team with Service Catalog, you will contribute to innovative solutions for our customers that make it easy to manage and govern their AWS resources.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/internal/landing_pages/AWS-service-catalog **
· Experience building complex software systems for end users
· Experience with scalable distributed systems and web services in a production environment
· Proficiency in software engineering best practices, including experience with agile methods, SOLID, and test driven development
· Knowledge of Internet protocols, service oriented architectures and internet security fundamentals
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, including mentoring junior engineers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
· 2+ years of software development experience
· Proficiency in one modern OO language such as Java, C#, C++, or Python
· Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented programming and data structures and algorithms