Description de l'offre
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. We are looking for Software Development Engineers who are seeking opportunities to apply their past experience supporting Amazon’s grocery offerings. You’ll be joining a team building cutting edge and highly distributed systems to enable a world class, cost-effective, and flexible under the roof operations. We aim to create a highly technical and entrepreneurial culture and you will help us foster that.
· Experience building full stack applications
· MS in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
· Strong experience in Java Services (UI and backend), Database, and customer facing APIs
· Experience with AWS and other cloud technologies
· Experience in building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software features, technical designs, and strategy
· Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills
· Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems