Description de l'offre
Have you ever thought about what it takes to detect and prevent fraudulent purchases among hundreds of millions of e-Commerce transactions in different countries? What would you do to create a trusted marketplace where millions of buyers and sellers can safely transact online? What kind of processes and systems would you build to maximize customer satisfaction and trust? We are involved in a technological arms race: sophisticated criminals from all over the world are continually discovering new ways to steal from us and getting better at covering their tracks, while we are pioneering new techniques to detect and neutralize them.
The TRMS (Transaction Risk Management Systems) team has a worldwide reputation as the #1 in eCommerce Fraud and Abuse Prevention. The TRMS group builds highly scalable, flexible and distributed software systems that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon. We utilize the power of data at every step - compute predictive variables, build models using machine learning algorithms and plug into different pipelines to prevent fraudulent and abusive transactions from taking place.
Have you always wanted to be a force for good over evil? If yes, do join us.
We're looking for people with the following qualifications:
· Outstanding expertise in C++ or Java and object-oriented design.
· A solid understanding of relational databases and SQL.
· A strong background in algorithms and data structures.
· A focus on clean code and solid designs.
· At least a bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
· The ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment