Description de l'offre
Come join us and shape the future of serverless computing. The AWS Lambda team is embarking on a new initiative to simplify what is currently a widespread and challenging set of technical problems for distributed system developers, and we are hiring software engineers.
As an engineer on the team, you will work with a group of passionate, talented colleagues to propose and prototype programming model concepts and to design, build, and evolve scalable, reliable, and maintainable production systems. You will solve hard problems, grow your skills, and mentor others along the way. You will be supported in the creative process, in achieving operational excellence, and in your growth.
If you are excited by the prospect of making it easier for developers to build and operate distributed systems; if you are interested in the design of frameworks and programming languages; and if you are looking to work with teammates to propose ideas, experiment, learn, and ship software – we would love to hear from you.
· A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills
· At least two years of experience writing production code
· Experience developing on Linux or another Unix variant
· Knowledge of at least one programming language typically used for building systems, e.g. Java, C#
· Experience with object-oriented and/or functional design
· Experience programming defensively and writing unit/integration/functional and regression tests
· Experience mentoring other engineers