The Continuous Delivery team at AWS is looking for a Software Development Engineer to help us make Continuous Delivery software that works at massive scale. The Continuous Delivery team in AWS owns and operates the systems that help development teams model, visualize and automate their release processes. Our systems orchestrate the automated building, testing and deployment of software systems at a scale not seen anywhere else in the industry. Our customers include all internal Amazon teams and a growing number of development teams using the AWS development tool suite.
Our public product is AWS CodePipeline and we are incubating numerous internal products.
We have so much more we want to do. Help us to write the next generation of continuous delivery tools that assist 1000s of teams automate their release processes.
What you do:
· Your work is consistently of high quality.
· You solve complex problems, applying appropriate technologies and best practices.
· You work with your team to invent, design and build software that is stable and performant.
· You write code that an SDE unfamiliar with the system can understand.
· You work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders, and peers.
· You help balance customer requirements with team requirements.
· You help your team evolve by actively participating in the code review process, design discussions, team planning, and ticket/metric/COE reviews.
· You focus on operational excellence, constructively identifying problems and proposing solutions.
· You foster a constructive dialogue and seek resolutions in a professional way.