Description de l'offre
Interested in Machine Learning? How about Amazon Echo, and Natural Language Understanding (NLU)? We're building the customer facing services and integrating with the machine learning (ML) models behind Amazon Echo and AWS Lex. We're working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
Alexa is the voice-based intelligence and personality powering Amazon Echo. Customers love the convenience of Alexa in their home, and Alexa is spreading to their car, hotels, wearables, and beyond.
The Alexa AI NLU team is a group of scientists and developers working on spoken language solutions that revolutionize how customers interact with Amazon's products and services. The team's mission is to push the envelope in natural language understanding (NLU) in order to provide a natural, conversational, experience for our customers.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented software engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, large scale services to support the Alexa features that customers love. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of Alexa features that are used every day by friends, family, and other Alexa customers.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Alexa and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance services requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of key ML system features.
· Working with other team members, including Engineers and Research Scientists, to investigate design approaches, evaluate technical feasibility, prototype new technology, and develop new NLU techniques.
· Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
· Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 2+ years experience building successful production software systems
· Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java, Python, C++, C#, Ruby, Objective C
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.