Description de l'offre
Amazon Search Customer Experience Team is hiring talented and enthusiastic Software Engineers to build up our new customer experience platform and deliver innovative features and capabilities on it.
Are you excited by the prospect of creating a world-class search experience that enables customers of the world's largest retailer to find and discover the things they love? Are you interested in massively scaling product infrastructures for Amazon sites and mobile apps across the globe? Do you enjoy solving complex data and application problems to make powerful yet delightful customer experiences? Amazon Search is working on driving a world-class set of applications for product discovery by creating new capabilities and features for customers, augmenting the services and data behind our search functionality, enhancing our user interfaces and optimizing performance across web, mobile and other devices. Our applications leverage full SOA architecture with both cutting edge server side and client side (Browser, Native Apps) technical initiatives, powered by Massive Data and Natural Language Processing.
We need a customer-focused, self-driven and innovative engineer who enjoys working in an agile, fast-paced environment on highly visible projects. You will be involved in: build up the Amazon Tier-1, microservice-based new search front-end platform that supports all devices for all regions around the world; evaluate and optimize system performance and availability; develop and experiment innovative customer experience features that will be seen by hundreds of millions of Amazon customers; analyze customer impact using Amazon's professional tools and making business judgements based on data.
You will work as a part of a group of highly skilled, professional and passionate engineers in our Beijing office. You will have chances to work closely with UX designers, PMs, TPMs and QAEs to build up the next generation of shopping experience for Amazon. Let's talk if you are that kind of team players who enjoy challenge and fun.
· 2+ years professional experience in software development
· Master's Degree or above in Computer science/Math or related field
· Self-starter, quick learner and hard worker
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
· Able problem solver who uses software to solve challenging problems – show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problem