Description de l'offre
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we work to improve Amazon performance for brand advertisers by providing them with actionable retail+ads analytics. We also deliver retail+ads information services enabling Amazon partner teams to provide brands with automated campaign management experiences.
You will be working with Scala & Java in a web services based environment. You will be an expert in Apache/Spark and proficient with Big Data technologies coming up with innovative solutions when building highly performant distributed systems. Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases is a necessary skill combined with strong data modelling. There are opportunities to expand existing offerings and building new systems from ground up.
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you will drive appropriate technology choices for the business, lead the way for continuous innovation, and shape the future of e-commerce. You will design, implement, troubleshoot and see your solutions live.
A successful candidate will have the satisfaction of seeing their work on the Amazon's advertising websites, where it will be viewed by up to a million advertising customers and will drive significantly quantifiable revenue impact, broaden their technical skills and work in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl