Description de l'offre
Emerging Products team is working on new and innovative systems that span across mobile applications to distributed systems that scale to tens of thousands of requests per second. We also develop systems that analyze Big Data, build machine learning algorithms and drive personalization effort for Associates based on these models. We are looking for a SDE that can work across multiple projects and systems, someone who can impact multiple parts of our team. The SDE will be a key part of the team that build new applications and services that are Amazon scale and meet the strict standards of quality, performance and usability. You will get a chance to work across the spectrum of technologies including building mobile apps (on iOS and Android), develop cool new Web UIs and data rendering frameworks, work on Big Data and Machine Learning, build massively scalable distributed services. Apart from building new systems and applicants you will get to work on mentoring junior SDEs and grow as a technical leader.
You will also get to influence and work with other teams in the organization.
As a SDE you will play key role in developing and architecting around these complex systems. The SDE will have an opportunity to work on one of the highest volume webservices in Amazon. Challenges include
- High Availability guarantees
- Extremely low latencies
- High throughput
- Leverage S3, DynamoDB, Elastic Map Reduce, Amazon Kinesis, Elastic Search, and Elastic Machine Learning to build new services.
- Build mobile application based n Android and iOS
- Work on Big Data and Machine Learning Models
- Build cool new Web UIs and data rendering frameworks.
· 3+ years' experience building successful production software systems
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· The ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
· Experience developing web services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Mastery of the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages (Java, C/C++, Perl/Ruby) and technologies (Hadoop, Spring, AWS services such as DynamoDB, S3, SWF)
· Excellence in technical communication with peers.