Description de l'offre
Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them. Kindle is one example of this. Kindle is the best-selling product in the history of Amazon.com, and the Kindle business is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon.
Kindle entered the China market in 2012 with the formal launch of the Kindle Store and has been on a strong growth path.
Today, when people think of Kindle, they think of reading. Our vision is in the future, when people think of reading, they think of Kindle. We believe we have a missionary role to play to ignite the passion for reading and to help accelerate the publishing industry to embrace Internet, to embrace digital.
The position will be based in Beijing and reports to Sr. Social Marketing Manager, Kindle. As a Kindle social operation manager, you are dedicated to manage day to day Kindle social expansion execution in various fast growing social platforms, supported by internal social editors and external agencies. This role is highly motivated individual with proofed working experience on social media user growth and user activation within China social platforms, especially in wechat eco-system.
该职位设在北京，向Kindle高级市场经理汇报。 作为Kindle新媒体运营经理，您将负责管理Kindle在各大社交平台的业务扩张，内部新媒体编辑和外部合作方将协助您执行日常操作。 该职位要求您具有高度的主动性，以及在中国社交平台，尤其是微信生态系统中的社交媒体用户增长和用户激活的工作经验。
· Plan and execute Kindle social expansion strategy on user growth and user activation, incl. but not limited to wechat eco-system, weibo, zhihu, etc.
· Closely work with Kindle social marketing team and external agencies, make day to day social operation work on time, on budget and on target
· Build good connections with internal Kindle device, content and Pbook team, as well as external key publishers, KOLs, new media groups, etc, search for potential Kindle business and coop opportunities, know how to achieve the target with or without budget
· Monitor the day to day social output KPI, and know how to optimize the result promptly and effectively
· Plan and execute Kindle fans online or offline activities based on Kindle fans needs or Kindle brand needs
· Know-how about the updated China social media trend and technology, and proactively share with internal team on regular base
· BS/BE are mandatory.
· At least 3 years' working experience on local social media fans growth and activation methodology, wechat mini program and wechat group experience is preferred
· Familiar with internet product developing flow, and know how to create product demand on social operation needs
· Great creativity on social media operation, know how to achieve the target with limited resource
· Hands-on, dedicated, can deliver the result individual, or leverage the internal or external resource smartly
· Sensitive on social output KPI, and can optimize the result promptly and effectively
· Very strong ownership and team work skill
· Learn and be curious, dare to try new things