Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
Amazon Music is looking for a creative and organized social media editor to publish content and engage with our followers across all Amazon Music social platforms. The social editor will collaborate with leaders across Amazon Music’s brand, editorial, engagement, marketing, and label relations teams to conceive and execute thoughtful, innovative, and on-brand social experiences. Additionally, this person will be charged with communicating directly with our followers and creating a blend of evergreen and topical initiatives that our fans can interact and engage with.
· Curate and publish social content for Amazon Music’s social platforms.
· Drive community engagement efforts and surprise and delight our followers via weekly campaigns and swift creation of topical content related to current events and trending topics.
· Organize and maintain a social content calendar of 40+ posts per week.
· Maintain strong up-to-date knowledge of the music landscape.
· Drive social efforts related to key events and promotions for Amazon Music to ensure timely execution and business success.
· Attend internal and external industry events to capture social content in real time.
· Work with the brand and editorial teams to brainstorm and execute special projects and campaigns.
· Maintain weekly social reporting data to identify areas of opportunity, and understand what content resonates best with the Amazon Music customer.