Who We Are:
Amazon was recently rated the #1 most reputable company in the US, #1 for innovation, and is frequently ranked at the top in Customer Service. Amazon's technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud. As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies and the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
AWS Customer Service provides global billing and accounts support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. We are growing rapidly with a team of talented employees to train and develop across several locations around the world.
Amazon Web Services has an opening for a Site Training Operations Manager on our AWS Customer Service Training Team. This person will manage the site training personnel, operations, and activities needed to successfully implement our training programs consistently across multiple sites. We need an individual who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the capacity and experience to manage an effective geographically dispersed learning team. The AWS Customer Service Site Training Operations Manager will be responsible for leading our adjunct and dedicated site trainers in the planning and execution of various training programs, including new hire training, continuous education workshops, and train-the-trainer. In addition, this role owns communicating training opportunities and coordinating training plans/schedules with the AWS CS Operations leaders and Workforce Management. This person will play a vital role in ensuring that the AWS Customer Service team provides the world's best training and learning opportunities for all our global learners.
The primary responsibilities for the AWS CS Site Training Operations Manager include:
· Lead a team of site trainers to manage training operations for AWS Customer Service at each site.
· Plan, schedule and coordinate training events while maintaining high quality standards and global consistency for the delivery of core curriculum and programs.
· Manage implementation of the train-the-trainer (T3) programs to ensure the preparation and performance quality of site trainers, adjunct trainers and training assistants.
· Provide training completion reports and performance analytics to demonstrate data driven results and learning effectiveness.
· Build strong collaborative relationship with AWS CS Operations to continually evaluate training needs, coordinate training opportunities, and evaluate training outcomes.
· Lead knowledge and performance gap analysis initiatives to identify and formulate training opportunities.
· Establish and standardize training processes and metrics.
· Ensure that training is appropriate for the CS audience and designed to fulfill requirements with the optimal delivery methodology for strategic training initiatives.
· Drive strategy and continuous improvements.
· Support and incorporate the use of our Knowledge Base into learning methods and strategies; support and help drive research-centered methodologies.