Description de l'offre
You have hundreds of thousands of hosts, hundreds of millions of lines of code, billions of online transactions, and one of the most visited sites on the Internet. Now go lead a team to secure it! At Amazon, we obsess over our customers and maintaining their trust. To earn that trust in an environment as vast and varied as Amazon’s requires the applied skills of smart security engineers and experienced, innovative security leaders willing to tackle never-before-seen challenges at dizzying scales.
You will manage a team of talented and energetic security professionals responsible for detecting, analyzing and responding to information security threats across Amazon and its subsidiaries, as a part of a global, follow-the-sun operations team.
· Lead and coordinate the activities of the Security Operations node located in Europe to ensure timely and effective response to information security threats
· Execute security operations processes, identify and measure critical security operations metrics and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Security Operations.
· Work closely with peer managers in Information Security and Corporate IT teams to identify and implement process changes, improvements and efficiencies and ensure solid security practices
· Align Security Operations functions with the organizations overall business objectives
· Monitor information security threat intelligence resources and maintain situational awareness of security events relevant to Amazon and its subsidiaries
· Optimize and enhance existing processes with an eye to reducing a high operational load
· Ensure continuity of operations for security events through effective communications between the global nodes of the Amazon Security Operations and Incident Response Team
· Work with your peers to assist the global Security Operations Manager in defining the overall security response strategy for Amazon
Performance Management Responsibilities:
· Create a positive work environment & provide a goal-driven framework for information security success in which team members may achieve organizational & individual performance objectives
· Own all facets of performance, hiring & career management for the team; regular one-on-one meetings with all team members are required
· Provide technical & soft skill coaching to maintain a well-rounded, innovative & operational organization
· Establish training programs for your engineers
· Supervise day-to-day activities of the team, providing management escalation support as required
· Track and report on key initiatives being delivered by the team
· 5+ years of experience leading, managing & developing high performance teams
· 3+ years of hands-on expereince in information security technologies such as continuous security monitoring, anti-malware controls, intrusion detection/prevention, access control & CSIRT-focused systems
· 3+ years of progressive experience within a Security Operations Center or similar operating environment
· BA/BS in computer science, information security, related discipline, or equivalent work experience