Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About the Role
Site Merchandiser Intern
The site merchandiser will be responsible for ensuring the best customer experience in one or more product line(s). He/she will plan, coordinate, and create emails and pages across the site; create and analyze metrics dashboards following traffic, click through, conversion, adoption and other web metrics. He/she will report on performance and action plans to the management team; will propose, plan and execute new features and projects, partnering with business and technical teams to achieve goals. He/she will help to drive feature launches and site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, developers, designers, and peers across the organization.
· Tracking and analyzing customer needs based on customer behavior including searching, browsing and purchasing
· Formulating and executing the marketing plan. This includes email programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, developing and executing Amazon site-wide events etc.
· Developing storewide promotions and working closely with Vendor Managers and In-stock Managers to schedule and execute them
· Designing and executing successful online customer experiences
· Identifying problems and opportunities and responding accordingly, engaging cross-functional teams where necessary
· Developing and managing SEO initiatives, free search improvement projects, online ads, social media campaigns and new traffic-driving content strategies
· Analyzing and sharing relevant metrics and best practices from the executed initiatives across the organization
· Developing, testing and analyzing new tactics to increase conversion rates and sharing them within the organization
Stipend and Benefits
· The Internship Stipend will be INR 40,000 per month.
· Stipend is payable in accordance with the Company’s standard payroll practice and subject to applicable withholding taxes.
· Flight tickets in economy class (on ward and return for internship).
· The candidates are also eligible for 15 days accommodation and 15 days cab on requirement basis.
· Monthly food coupons.
· Free HOH (Home –Office-Home) for duration of internship.