Woot’s Print Operation is a leader in on-demand printing services for artists, game developers, and content creators. If you'd like to help us drive a continuous improvement culture in this world class print-on-demand organization, this is your chance. We are looking for a motivated, organized individual to join our team and help make history in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment.
Shift Assistants are responsible for daily management of department duties including but not limited to, allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, providing work direction, solving problems throughout the shift, and communicating with peers and leadership.
· Assist with production duties as needed, train associates and ensure process compliance
· Remove barriers for associates to create efficiencies that improve productivity and reduce defects
· Provide solution support to ensure maximum productivity and quality target achievement
· Ensure successful area performance through tracking and reporting metrics
· Assess Associate work performance and provide timely and detailed feedback
· Provide direction to team members using independent judgment
· Provide Associate performance feedback to manager
· Maintain a full understanding of workflow and daily production goals
· Review and provide feedback on process documentation
· Ensure work areas remain clean and are properly equipped
· Identify and address safety hazards within the work area, and participate in safety initiatives
· Provide feedback and support to associates on ways to work safely at all times
· Ensure all job injuries are reported timely in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Provide vacation coverage for Area Managers