Description de l'offre
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
As part of a project team you will work alongside Sensor Architects, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers; driving the validation and optimization of sensors in products. You will be involved in projects from concept through production, gaining exposure to the complete design lifecycle. Your primary role will be to support engineering builds gaining experience with high volume manufacturing.
· Generate factory test plans and reports.
· Responsible for factory test fixture design review and approval.
· Address all aspects of sensor readiness in factory for builds.
· Dive into and take ownership for critical issues at the build.
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
· 3+ years' experience as a hardware engineer with majority focus on sensors.
· Extensive experience supporting consumer electronics prototype builds in Asia.
· DFx (Design for cost, test, manufacturing) experience
· Experience with quantitative, statistical data analysis SW (MatLab or Python)
· Experience using equipment such as optical power meters, inclinometer, goniometers, linear/rotation stages etc.
· Experience with Revision control/Document control
· Experience with platforms such as Linux/Unix and Windows