Description de l'offre
Are you interested in building a new service for AWS customers? Want to make a multi-million-dollar impact to our customers’ bottom line and disrupt the status quo? We are a brand new team at AWS developing a new external facing service that will help customers track and analyze their data to solve some of their most critical business problems. As a foundational member, you’ll be responsible for driving the team’s long-term vision and architecture, drive/shape roadmaps, and provide customer empathy and insightful leadership to the product and engineering effort.
As a Senior UX Designer who leads by doing, you value diversity of thought and background, have a passion for solving problems at massive scale and bring your best self to work every day. You improve, iterate, and reimagine the product experience to shape the next generation of analytics tools. Using your knowledge of design thinking, you co-create with a wide variety of internal and external customers to craft a modern, elegant business intelligence experience for one of the fastest growing areas of software.
What You’ll Bring
You have an “anything is possible” mindset when faced with highly ambiguous and complex problems. You’re proud of your work, your skills and expertise – but you’re not cynical, inflexible. You love being part of a highly collaborative and high-energy team that isn’t afraid to swing for the fences or exceed expectations even on tactical projects.
You have an understanding of complex data products, geek out over customer experience, visualization and machine learning and believe that no experience is perfect unless it delights customers in unexpected ways. You have demonstrated design acumen and believe in the power of scalable systems, strategically designed to differentiate and increase customer loyalty. You are an influencer who doesn’t hold your ideas as precious and who iterates quickly, based on data, and delivers recommendations and analysis that tell the story of the customer experience we are delivering.
What You’ll Do
In this role you will be responsible for leading a variety of design initiatives across the entire product. You’ll work alongside product management, and engineering to define and build the essential lovable product. This position requires deep customer focus, the ability to dive deep and invent, and the ability to make hard decisions fast. To be successful, you need to be highly motivated and detail oriented while showing the highest standards.
· Envision, define, and deliver desirable products in a team environment through ideation workshops, co-creation sessions, and iterative design.
· Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings in partnership with domain experts.
· Use business requirements and market research to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements.
· Coordinate user research activities and methods to drive customer empathy and unmet needs.
· Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of new web and on-device software applications.
· Art direct or design the visual elements of the web and software applications, and employ existing design system(s).
· Develop conceptual diagrams, flow diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes.
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications for engineering.
· Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback.
· Contribute to the collective knowledge of AWS’ user-centered design and research methodologies through peer reviews and internal/external events.
· Experience designing user interfaces for data insight, enterprise-level search, or SaaS analytics products.
· Experience designing for mobile, touch, voice and web.
· Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
· A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions
· Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role with a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, Principle, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, product designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
· 3+ years of experience designing for web-based applications and mobile devices
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or 6+ years equivalent professional experience