Description de l'offre
Amazon’s Advertising technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability and Systems Engineer to join Amazon's Advertising Technology DevOps team. This role will build new environments in AWS as well as configure, repair, troubleshoot, and scale out existing production environments that run at big scale (tends of thousands of servers). Other parts of the role will include capacity planning, hardware optimization and tuning, environment migration, and host patching. Broader application support may also be a part of this role as well.
In this role, you will:
· Define and implement processes to improve the operational efficiency and stability of our serving systems
· Help to build, configure, and manage distributed systems deployed across multiple continents in order to ensure high availability
· Create tools, scripts, and documentation to manage, organize, optimize, and improve our systems
· Help to resolve production issues and determine the root cause of problems
· Assist with hardware capacity planning, management, and deployment
· Design, configure, and deploy application monitoring and alerting
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
· At least 5 years of experience administering and operating web-scale production systems running on Linux or another Unix environment.
· At least 5 years of experience in an SRE (Site Reliability Engineer), DevOps, Systems Engineer, or related role.
· At least 3 years of recent experience in networking, DNS, routing, NAT, load balancing, etc. as well as knowledge of AWS basics
· At least 3 years of experience in one of the following scripting languages: Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.