Description de l'offre
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment and our platform team allows Twitch developers to focus on making Twitch great, without sacrificing availability and reliability. We are looking for a talented engineer with a strong metrics and monitoring background.
You'll help create and maintain internal applications that help orchestrate all of the moving parts of Twitch's large and growing infrastructure. You'll also write tools to help visualize and monitor performance, reliability, throughput, and other key metrics for our application stacks. Lastly, you'll assist in the creation of new, resilient, scalable applications.
· Build new and support our existing shared services used by developers across the company.
· Develop tooling and automation to ease operational burden and enable self service
· Participation in technical architecture review
· Working closely with other internal teams to deep-dive complex issues
· Triaging and responding to operational issues
· Participation in an on-call rotation
· 3+ years experience as an software developer
· Strong Linux experience
· Strong experience with monitoring solutions such as graphite, grafana, statsd
· Requires a good understanding of DNS
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience debugging complicated production incidents in real time.
· Strong Familiarity with AWS ecosystem
· Understanding of Ops / Devops principles.