Description de l'offre
Seller Support at Amazon provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across extensive worldwide locations. Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, offering multiple career paths in areas such as people management, program management, technical support, HR, training and development and workforce planning. Roles within Seller Support at Amazon offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement, account management, data analysis, presentation and communication all while contributing to our vision of creating and sustaining a culture of approachable excellence that delivers a remarkable and reproducible Seller experience.
· Manages performance and behavior of 10-15 Amazon Associates through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching, and mentorship.
· Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
· Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
· Ensures that Associates have a clear understanding of the performance and behavior criteria and how it impacts site performance and the overall Seller experience.
· Partners with workforce management to execute daily staffing plans, identifies and reports significant volume and capacity changes, making just-in-time adjustments to ensure staffing requirements are met to achieve service levels goals.
· Manages schedules, monitors adherence, time-off planning, and attendance in partnership with Workforce Management.
· Participates in daily Kaizen events to identify and implement process improvement change initiatives.
· Conducts Seller interaction audits and provide coaching to improve performance.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
Solution focused, with passion for people leadership and a drive to nurture a culture of innovation reinforcing the value of the Amazon leadership principles. Excels at providing coaching and mentoring to others with a goal of achieving success. Advocate for Associate engagement, fostering teamwork and collaboration towards achieving team goals. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to lead by example, motivate others to excellence and insist on the highest standards around performance, behaviors, and Seller interactions.
The Team Supervisor is accountable for creating a high performance culture that motivates associates to demonstrate levels of ownership, accountability and seller advocacy that enable the vision of a remarkable Seller experience. As a front line manager of 10-15 associates, the Team Supervisor will provide coaching, guidance, and mentorship to drive achievement of individual and team performance goals. The Team Supervisor is responsible for providing timely and efficient service to our Sellers by optimizing the productivity of team that results in a perfect Seller Interaction. Other responsibilities include interviewing, training, performance management and employee engagement.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to achieving excellence in the Associates and Seller experience, and therefore a strong record of customer focus, a passion for employee development and a keen interest in process improvement are key requirements for this role.
· Fluent English and French
· Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a customer service environment, experience within a contact center preferred.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
· Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making.
· Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
· Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.