The role of a Seller Support Manager is to create high performing teams that will deliver operational excellence to our Sellers. The role will be required to effectively manage large-scale teams within a complex Business environment. As a Manager of people mangers the role will provide behavioral coaching, guidance, and mentorship to Supervisors; driving achievement of performance goals. Reporting to the site operations manager this role is responsible for efficient management and execution of daily operations and ensures that teams are primed to provide the perfect seller interaction. Seller Support Manager is a critical role in our front-line org structure, collaborating with support teams to deliver key responsibilities including hiring, training and ownership of employee engagement through effective communication, recognition and lead by example behaviors.
· Manage performance and behavior of 3-4 Team Supervisors through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching, and mentorship;
· Implement performance goals, monitor and evaluate against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed;
· Regularly review and analysis key metrics across the site to identify root causes and formulate solutions to improve performance;
· Create plans to address significant changes and issues like volume changes, type of contact, unusual spike of seller contacts, etc. and accountable to drive implementation of proposed solutions through Team Supervisors to deliver results;
· Oversee effective implementation of short term staffing plan and scheduling adherence in partnership with workflow;
· Responsible for site management in lean staffing periods (e.g. weekend coverage) and resource to overtime requirements;
· Coach and develop Associates, Tech Advisors and Supervisors on career paths for internal promotions and job enrichment opportunities;
· Ensure Team Supervisors have a clear understanding of the performance bar and criteria used to differentiate performance;
· Conduct Seller interaction audits to keep in touch with Seller and Associate Experience;
· Actively participate and represent team members in the annual performance review cycle. Ensure Team Supervisors and Associates are compensated consistent with overall performance reviews, and administer annual compensation planning consistent with guidelines;
· Nurture a culture within the team that consistently demonstrates alignment with leadership principles; visibly tie department decisions to leadership principles and tenets.