The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon, our Sellers and Vendors. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners.
The Seller Support Associate is the primary solution provider for global sellers on the Amazon platforms. In addition to providing a remarkable Seller experience, a Seller Support Associate is expected to address system issues, identify and implement process improvements, develop internal documentation and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone, email and/or chat cases.
· Provides prompt, efficient and high quality service to Amazon Sellers through email, phone, and chat
· Demonstrates ownership of every Seller interaction to achieve successful first time resolution on all contacts
· Works with multiple technology applications and features to resolve Seller contacts
· Demonstrates the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
· Maintains high performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance