Description de l'offre
IMDb is looking for an experienced technical leader for our Video engineering team. IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity content. The IMDb consumer site (www.imdb.com) is the #1 movie website in the world. We are an independent subsidiary of Amazon combining the advantages of a start-up environment with the benefits of a customer obsessed Fortune 500 company.
As the technical leader for one of IMDb Video's software development teams, you will be responsible for building a responsive and performant customer experience. You will partner with business and technical leaders across the company in initiating, prioritizing, owning, and driving the vision, the strategy, the product roadmap, and the technical deliverables behind IMDb's video infrastructure.
Specific responsibilities include staffing, managing, and leading a high performing software development team; informing and driving long term product strategy.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Degree in math, computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years' experience planning, designing, developing, and shipping quality software, including highly scalable systems and experience with service-oriented architecture
- 3+ years' experience managing a team in a software development organization that delivered commercial software or software-based services
- Proven leadership skills and teamwork skills. You have experience guiding and mentoring software development engineers
- Proven ability to work and deliver effectively in a customer-focused, cross-functional team