Description de l'offre
Do you want to work on game-changing technology that is taking the industry by storm? Do you want to operate and grow a new AWS service to enormous scale? AWS AppSync is a serverless managed GraphQL service used by web, mobile, and IoT developers to build real time collaborative experiences. Data modified offline is automatically synchronized to millions of subscribers, with conflict detection and resolution capabilities in the cloud.
Accessing data from an app is hard. GraphQL has become the protocol of choice for mobile and web apps and has gained significant industry adoption because of benefits like strong typing and bandwidth optimization. AWS AppSync has made it very easy for customers to build apps with GraphQL and leverage the scaling and availability benefits of AWS. Customers have built a music lyrics management system, a point-of-sale and inventory system, vehicle analytics tracking, and chat applications with AppSync.
The service is quickly gaining industry mindshare and growing rapidly. However, it is still Day 1 and there are hard problems to be solved while scaling and operating as an AWS service. Along the way, you will engage with solution architects, developer evangelists, customers, and the community to contribute to the GraphQL specification.
The AWS AppSync team is looking for a seasoned Software Manager to lead an exceptional high-performing team. As the Software Development Manager for the AWS AppSync - Platform team:
· You own the GraphQL runtime that is the core of the service.
· You own the conflict detection and real-time synchronization components.
· You recruit and grow technical staff.
· You own the software development lifecycle and operational metrics for the service.
· You partner with the product managers to define and execute the product roadmap.
· You contribute to open source and present at community events.
The ideal candidate is excited about the incredible opportunity of making history with an industry changing AWS service, and is passionate about delivering a high-quality service in a hyper-growth environment where priorities can shift fast.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years of experience building, leading, managing and mentoring high-performance engineering teams