Description de l'offre
Do you have a passion to innovate on behalf of customers? Are you interested in creating a new shopping experience that will impact the online fashion industry?
Amazon Fashion is a dynamic, fast-growing business and a key strategic area for the company. The online shopper faces challenges in discovering items that match their preferences, satisfy their needs, and inspire their sense of style.
We are seeking a Skilled SDET to provide both coding and testing expertise for our team and to be a constant advocate for our customers. Our preferred candidate possesses a high level of coding aptitude combined with a demonstrated passion for Quality Assurance.
Our SDETs understand customer usage models and are able to develop test plans and test cases that approximate real-world environments and scenarios. They create and execute automated regression tests, do manual testing when necessary, and are responsible for driving our software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.
Our SDETs have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies and are at the forefront of customer innovation. You will never be bored here! Come join our team of innovators, seasoned business leaders, passionate engineers, experienced product managers and creative visual designers to tackle the most important customer challenges help ensure the highest quality product delivery for our customers!
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
· Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design, working knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Java, C#, C or C++
· At least three years of industry experience as an SDET
· Knowledge of QA methodology and tools, software testing standards, and the product development cycle
· Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
· Strong written and verbal communication