Description de l'offre
We are looking for high caliber and tested Software Development Engineers to start a confidential project with strategic significance and high exposure. The initiative is fundamental to Amazon’s future, and will provide great personal satisfaction and career development as we tackle some of the most intriguing problems in software architecture design and building highly scalable services.
This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and ability to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for solving algorithmically complex problems, front end and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience. As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems.
If you enjoy designing and building highly distributed systems that can scale and solving challenging problems, come join us!
· Experience with Relational and No SQL Databases
· Experience with Spring, MVC frameworks, REST/RPC API design and development
· Experience with Big-data Analytics and Machine Learning
· Practical experience writing large scale web applications including architectural decisions, language choices, frameworks and implementation
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.