Come help us guide the design and worldwide implementation of world-class brand protection experiences as we build tools and services for the world's most authoritative brands.
We are looking for a Salesforce engineer to enhance automation of processes and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. This includes development, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other systems.
The candidate will collaborate and consult with key stakeholders in Operations, Sales, and Marketing to iterate on key business initiatives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. This critical position is located at the headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
· Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
· Improve user experience, solve technical issues, invent creative solutions, ensure data cleanliness and data accuracy across the Salesforce.com instance
· Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
· Work with teams across Amazon to identify, document, and communicate business processes as they relate to Salesforce.com
· Communicate updates, gather requirements, problem solve, and prioritize with Salesforce.com users
· Maintain Advanced Reporting/Dashboards
· Identify, evaluate, and organize data from internal and external sources to provide a more complete picture of our business relationships
· Partner with internal teams effectively, and seek to understand user experience with existing and new data sets
· Proactively identify and implement data improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to mitigate data duplicates and issues