Amazon Seller Services India offers services to retailers in India to grow their online sales. See services.amazon.in for details of products and services. This business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation. We are looking for a Salesforce CRM developer/ Administrator with 1 to 3 years of work experience.
As a Salesforce Administrator the candidate will help configure, maintain, support and expand the use of Salesforce.com as a sales automation tool, a CRM application, and the backbone of many other business processes. You will work as part of a team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. The Salesforce Administrator will primarily serve as a support channel for users, promote adoption and keep current users updated on new releases. Primary responsibilities include maintenance of the Salesforce Org, attending to user related queries, login issues, doing thorough impact analysis when an issue is reported. Overall knowledge on all business divisions and its users using the application.
key responsibilities would include -
· Execute and maintain system configuration, data loads, setting up and managing security, user permissions, password resets, break/fix instructions and data access.
· Perform troubleshooting of production issues, updates for minor Cases and tickets requiring minor changes and enhancements to existing functionality.
· Have good functional knowledge and provide good customer experience through timely and appropriate communication as well as following through till issue resolution.
· Diagnose, prioritize and escalate tickets to Salesforce Developers.
· Timely and accurate documentation of resolution activities, system configuration and administrative processes
· Escalate process change requests, system enhancements or any other related requests through relevant mechanisms for approval / prioritization
· Keep abreast of Salesforce releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
· Understand the new functionality being added as well as bugs being fixed by the Development team.
· Creation and maintenance of sandboxes in force.com platform
· Download and maintain production instance data backups.
· Perform deployment of releases using Changeset/DX and migration of data using data loader.
· Knowledge of Lighting interface and Einstein analytics would be an added advantage.