Description de l'offre
As the Amazon Media Group and Amazon Marketing Services businesses grow, we are building towards a long-term vision with sales, marketing, analytics, and technology teams to centralize and scale our operations world-wide. As part of this vision, our team is responsible for defining and driving the roadmap of products and programs that provide the Sales and Marketing organizations with accurate and timely access to data across three domains: 1) the business inputs of our Sales teams, 2) the business outputs of our advertisers' activities, and 3) consumer insights used to position ourselves in the advertising industry.
We are a small, diverse team with high levels of autonomy and executive visibility. Over the last several years we've established a track record of scrappy innovation. We've invented novel ad effectiveness survey methodologies to measure the branding impact of ad campaigns on asynchronously connected devices, launched an Amazon retail data insights program for top advertising brands, built a web-based platform that automatically generates insights statements based on syndicated data and scaled this platform to support 9 markets and more than 3,000+ internal Amazon customers, launched a Salesforce.com implementation in 6 weeks, made improvements to data capture in a 10 year old Salesforce.com instance that created a new analytic capability that powers our agency development business, and worked on programs to disambiguate advertiser entities across our disparate systems.
We're now interested in moving from scrappy to scale, and we need best-in-class programs and processes to achieve our strategic goals. We're looking for a talented and driven Salesforce.com Administrator to help us scale our existing programs and empower us to stay ahead of our customers' needs. Your opportunity is to apply your expertise to work on solutions that have high visibility and direct revenue impact within the ad sales organization.You will build and customize Salesforce.com (SFDC) solutions, including Salesforce.com instances owned by partner organizations. You will design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations. You will collaborate closely with sales and marketing teams to identify strategic needs and implement technical solutions to help build Salesforce.com features and tools to capture and then surface accurate data that will power our business. You will work cross-functionally with product, analytics, engineering, and client services teams to root out inefficiencies in how we are capturing business inputs via Salesforce.com, as well as opportunities to unify disparate processes to produce a better top-down view of our business.
This is a cross-functional role on a small team; proper expectation setting and dependency management skills are critical. You will strive to remove dependence on key persons and institutional knowledge of our Salesforce.com systems and data sets in favor of simple and automated workflows. You place the highest priority on long-term scalability, repeatability, and durability over all other considerations. In addition to Customer Obsession, exceptional candidates will raise the Amazon bar on the leadership principles of Earn Trust, Insist on the Highest Standards, Bias for Action, Dive Deep, and Invent and Simplify.
· Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
· Improve user experience, solve technical issues, invent creative solutions, ensure data cleanliness and data accuracy across the Salesforce.com instance
· Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
· Support day-to-day use of Salesforce by hundreds of Amazon Advertising Salesforce users that serve thousands of business customers
· Work with teams across Amazon to identify, document, and communicate business processes as they relate to Salesforce.com
· Communicate updates, gather requirements, problem solve, and prioritize with Salesforce.com users
· Maintain Advanced Reporting/Dashboards
· Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce applications in iterative release cycles
· Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
· Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of professional Salesforce.com Administrator experience
· 3+ years complex Salesforce.com Admin work, with a strong focus on workflow, process builder, validation rules, and system integrations
· Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
· In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM
· Self-Directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams